Monday, May 29, 2006

Shall I get a tattoo?


What do you think about tattoo?
You know, I've always wanted to get one similiar to this. Tattoos may be an option for the daring, but some acknowledge the things they must confront once they've permanently marked the skin, stereotypes...I understand many people may not be receptive. It used to be sailors, bikers and the women of the evening who sported tattoos. But now the list includes celebrities, professionals and even grandpas, things are more acceptable nowadays. I highly adore the person with a nice tattoo design that associated with their identity.

What do you think if I am getting a tattoo ?

" Does it hurts ? "
" People as a whole society are a little more accepting of how people express themselves individually..."
" People in my industry know about the tattoo, and several co-workers have gone in to get designs of their own, but they've all put them in places that can be covered up.."

" You will look cool for sure...."
" The acceptance of people with tattoos and people who are getting tattoos has changed over the past 5 years, last time, you were either a military person or perhaps a biker..."

" Imagine yourself at 80 with that tattoo. Still want it? "
" I had decided I wanted to get one, wanna go and do together? maybe can get a best deal."
" You are in a position where you hire people and interview people, If you have tattoos all over your hands and in visible positions, it's going to change people's perceptions..."

" I was very scared, but once he started it was fine, really it didn’t bother me that much at all.”
" Make sure the artist is licensed, look at the equipment used and make sure the needles are in a sealed package, I would check out the person's history and get a little bit of an idea - you'd like to see their portfolio.."

" Tone up your body first..........."

Once again..." Shall I get a tattoo ?? "

4 Comments:

Blogger shine said...

I went through the same thinking process, and I haven't got one yet, still pondering now...

Just get it, or we can do it together to lend supports!

10:41 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

I was brought up like any chinese boy - "What tatoo? You wanna be a samseng kia???"

5:00 PM  
Blogger shine said...

sam seng kia is HOT HOT HOT!

5:39 PM  
Blogger morganbee said...

tattoo is cool! I had 2 actually on my body. itz kinda cute too!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home