Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Joseph's Birthday

The 31st of May is Joseph's birthday, but all of us are not able to make it during his actual birthday, so we did it last Friday, 11th May, wah..20 days earlier.

They were 6 of us, me, Joseph, Terrence, Jason, and special appearanced by Alex and Jason who were all the way from Johor.

We went to Klang for seafood dinner of Joseph's suggestion, it took about 45mins drive journey to our destination, and waited another 30mins for the 'Sao Xing Gong'.We ordered many dishes that recommeded by the boss who is Alex's ex-school mate, he got us so plenty of food until we cannot finish, luckily we got Joseph, who has a nickname of ' DBKL' that always able to eliminate the wastes :P

It costs around RM180, it's reasonably cheap, but the food was just moderately good only.Joseph settled the bill, thanks !! I think next time after I moved in my new house, can just celebrate one's birthday at my place, we cook, eat, clean...and cake cutting...I think it's more eventful and memorable.

1 Comments:

Blogger Xavier said...

so which is which??? 6 of u, 5 in the pic...

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home