Saturday, May 27, 2006

Busy Weekend

Noone can actually predicts the future. Just like yesterday, I was thinking that I might have a free and lonely weekend without having my dear around, who knows it ended up a busy Saturday.

In the morning, I supposed to wake my dear up by 5am to catch the flight that departing by 7am, but finally we overslept until 7:15am because of my stupid alarm clock...Without any much delay, we packed, washed and changed in superfast pace, then rushing to KL Sentral trying to catch the next flight that departing by 10:35am, luckily the flight is available, otherwise I will be quite guilty and regretful about my stupid alarm clock.

Just after seeing my dear rides on the train to airport, then my sister called to ask my help taking care of her son and daughter, she is busy going to Genting for a social event.

I always got no problem taking care of my nephews, firstly, it have been quite some times didn't spend time with them, secondly, all my friends know I always like to behave as a father, bringing kids around..

But problem is...I really got no idea where to bring them to...my niece is 16yo and my nephew is 14yo, what normally a teenager doing on school holiday huh? They do not have any particular places to go, they are just fine with every place, finally I rather to please myself bringing them to Neway karaoke for 3 hours, X-Men movie for 2 hours and Dinner for 1 hour....it sounds so eventful but not sure whether they enjoy or not...I'm happy if they did.

Sigh, it's not easy being a dad or even a guardian for just one day.

1 Comments:

Blogger pakcik said...

dont u think its time for you to change your alarm clock ;) he.he.

by the way. you are a perfect figure for a wonderful dad. just that u didnt realised that.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home